A turnkey proposal to design and fabricate new supporting inlet & discharge base frames with new trunnion roller assemblies, thrust roller assemblies, spur and pinion gear guards, and an auto lubrication system. Two custom saddles were provided to support the dryer during the installation of the new base frames.
- Engineering site visit to confirm all dimensions
- Designed replacement system and provided drawings for customer’s approval
- Fabricated thrust and non-thrust base frame pedestals for installation on existing concrete piers
- Base frames included adjustment blocks, trunnion guarding, anchor bolts, and mounting hardware for trunnions and thrust rollers
- Designed and fabricated (4) trunnion roller assemblies, (3) thrust roller assemblies, trunnion and gear guards, saddles, and an auto lubrication system