Worked with a business partner to design and fabricate a 12-3/4” OD x 16’ long pilot kiln for a material process testing lab. This design concept was based on a scaled-down industrial model.
- This specialty kiln used a C-276 nickel alloy drum for high-heat processing with an adjustable slope via screw jacks
- Interchangeable drums for different materials
- Lifting beam included for drum changeout
- Hardened trunnions
- Full alignment control – Just like the big stuff!
- Sprocket drive system designed for custom RPM range with user-friendly speed control and replaceable sprockets
- Performed in-house testing to ensure proper rotation speed, function, and alignment