Are you confident that your Rotary Kiln or Dryer is operating at peak efficiency?
Finch’s Inspection Program provides proven results and value to our customers by identifying potential points of failure and offering best practice maintenance recommendations. These programs decrease operating & capital costs and, as a result, increase revenue. Our customers value these programs and renew each year.
Our Inspection program will give you the confidence that your equipment is operating at optimum performance and reliability by performing the following actions – typically Quarterly:
- Site engineering visit to perform detailed rotary drum inspection
- Verify operating conditions during normal production (e.g., thrusting, gear noise, trunnion & tire wear, trunnion & tire alignment, tire mounting, seal leaks, etc.)
- Inspect surface conditions of trunnions, tires, thrust rollers, pads, seals, gears, etc.
- Review equipment performance & concerns with plant personnel since the last inspection
- Review critical spare inventory
- Provide a report of our findings and recommendations
Our inspection program is customized for each specific site and based on your priorities. Our program typically produces the following benefits
- Maximize equipment production throughput
- Increase reliability and uptime
- Provide Best Practice Maintenance recommendations
- Prioritize repairs to reduce unplanned outages
- Extend the life of your Kiln or Dryer
- Optimize spare equipment inventory
- Help you prepare and prioritize planned maintenance
- Provide valuable input for multi-year operational and capital budgets
- Priority support during emergency or unplanned downtime
- In unplanned emergencies, we know your equipment & this saves time
With an inspection program, Finch will offer a 3% discount for equipment purchases during the inspection period.
Give Finch, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, a call and discuss the benefits of this program and see how it can enhance your equipment’s performance!
Call Bill Boyle @ 570-655-2277 or email [email protected]